You can get sick leave up to 7 days after the doctor's assessment. Please note the following:
- The sick leave is sent electronically and goes automatically to NAV, employer and you.
- You must contact us on the same day you have sick leave. We can not backdate sick leave. Remember that you can also use your self-certification for the first 3 days.
- You receive a maximum of 1 sick leave per 3 months via KRY
- If you need to extend a sick leave received by someone other than KRY, you must contact those who gave you the first sick leave. We do not extend sick leave written by another healthcare professional
- Work Incapacity for example social or economic issues and such do not entitle you to sickness benefits under Folketrygdloven $ 8-4. In KRY, we must relate to this, and therefore do not write sick leave in such cases.
- We do not write sick leave in case of absence due to sick child or babysitters's illness