How can we help you?

Here you will find the answer to the most frequently asked questions that come in to KRY's support

Can I be referred to radiological examinations?

We can not refer you to radiological examinations (x-ray, CT, MR, ultrasound, mammography) .

The reason is that it usually requires a physical examination to be able to refer to this type
investigations, and that we have limited opportunity to follow up the investigation.

Have more questions? Submit a request