How can we help you?

Here you will find the answer to the most frequently asked questions that come in to KRY's support

Physiotherapist, manual therapist, chiropractor.

We can guide you to what kind of treatment is most appropriate. However, we do not provide referral to this.

It does not require referral for treatment from a physiotherapist, manual therapist or chiropractor, and you can seek treatment directly yourself, either private or public.

If you have health insurance via If Vertikal, a specialist's reference is required for you to
get covered physiotherapy treatment.



Have more questions? Submit a request